Survey on HIV Education for Advanced Practice Nurses in Primary Care: 6 CNEs Awarded for successful completion of project
I am a nurse practitioner in the DNP program at Rutgers University. My capstone project is related to HIV education for nurse practitioners. 6 CNEs are awarded for completion of the project. The study consists of pre-test, intervention and post-test. The intervention is an online educational program using content developed by HIV experts for the AIDS Education and Training Center. The intervention consists of four modules each taking 60 - 90 minutes to complete.
Please respond to the surveys on the links below. They are all essential to the project and therefore should be completed.
- HIV APN Demographic Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HIVAPNDemographic
- Pre-Intervention Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HIVAPNpre-survey
- The website to the education is: www.hivapnresource.com
There are two short surveys to be completed after the intervention
- Post intervention: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/postintervention
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TZ226RV
The website to the education also displays at the end of the pre-survey. The CNE certificate will display at the completion of the knowledge, attitude and practice survey.
Elizabeth Fletcher RN, APN
Cooper University Hospital
Division of Infectious Diseases
Early Intervention Program
3 Cooper Plaza Suite 513
Camden, NJ 08103